Tamaria Clinic is designed to provide you medical consultation in the comfort of your home. The consultation is provided by the best and most qualified Homeopathic practitioners across the world. You agree that the consultation is provided on the information and symptoms entered by you in the online health portal "http://tamariaclinic.com" and you undertake to keep complete faith in the doctor and provide the most accurate information true to the best of your knowledge. You also agree that false, incomplete and/or inaccurate information provided by you will lead to an incomplete, partially similar, inaccurate/wrong diagnosis and the medicine thus administered may not give you the intended results. You also agree that Homeopathy is legalized and recognized in your State/Country of Residence or you have constitutional right to choose line of treatment you wish to pursue or you must have not got desired results from conventional treatment taken and you wish to try alternative and that is how you plan to take homoeopathic treatment for the same or you are taking conscious decision to pursue homoeopathic treatment and you take entire responsibility. We do not encourage you to participate in this consultation if Homeopathy is not legalized/recognized in your State/Country. If you, knowingly/unknowingly enter a wrong State/Country only to make yourself eligible to enter our website and seek consultation, you explicitly absolve us of any and all liability for malpractices in your State/Country.
1. Age Policy
You agree and undertake that you are above 18 years of age and are of a sound mind to correctly put in your symptoms and accurately give us your symptoms. However, if you are younger than 18 years old, we encourage you get to ask your parents to interact with us on your behalf so that we may be able to provide you accurate diagnosis and medicines. Also, in case you are of unsound mind or frail health, we encourage you to ask any person of above 18 years to interact with us for your health related issues.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tamaria Clinic from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by Tamaria Clinic directly or indirectly by reason of
(i) your use of or access to the Web site;
(ii) your violation of these terms and conditions;
(iii) any activity related to your Internet account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Web site using your Internet account;
(iv) from any transaction you conduct as a result of the contact facilitated by the Web site;
(v) from your property posted on the Web site; or
(vi) from your infringement of any intellectual property rights in any posting to or transmission via the Web site.
3. Limitations on Liability Tamaria Clinic provides consultation and medication on the basis of the information, symptoms and certain specific details collected from you. Also, you are taking a conscious decision of entering into this contract with our organization. While we have a team of the best Homeopathy practitioners from the world, who have been carefully selected to provide you the best consultation and medicines, we are heavily dependent on the details you provide regarding your ailment, its extent, symptoms and general behavioral information. Also, our fiscal relationship is limited to the subscription, consultation and medicine fees you pay to us. You absolve us of any miscalculation and/or wrong/inaccurate diagnosis or inaccurate medicines administered arising out of lack of information or willful neglect and false information on your part. We are obliged only to exercise reasonable due diligence and care under the Medical and Consumer Laws of India, by which we are bound. You also agree that by using this site, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Tamaria Clinic, its affiliated entities, and all physicians and health care professionals providing information from any and all Claims arising from your use of this Web site. This obligation shall extend to any and all claims that may be alleged, including, but not limited to, acts of negligence, fault, and comparative negligence or fault. You agree and understand that the provisions of this Section shall apply even if the operation of this provision serves to exculpate Tamaria Clinic, its affiliated entities, and all physicians and health care professionals providing information from their own conduct, including, but not limited to, acts of negligence, fault, and comparative negligence or fault. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of data, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Web site, with the delay or inability to use this Web site, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, services and related graphics contained on or made available through this Web site and the provision of or failure to provide the service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Copyright & Trademark InfringementThe Web site content, including, for example, all page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text, are subject to trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Tamaria Clinic, by our affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their material to Tamaria Clinic. The entire content of the Web site is protected under the Indian copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and Tamaria Clinic owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Web site content. [Please list out the Intellectual property of the website and the company] are trademarks of Tamaria Clinic. We may also make certain references to generic terms, organizations and individuals. In no way are we intending to establish an association with such organizations or individuals nor are we intending to claim proprietary rights over generic terms. However, if you feel that we have violated the intellectual property rights vesting in any organization and/or individual, we request you to please write to us on http://tamariaclinic.com and we will immediately take corrective measures to curb such violations. However, since this use is unintentional and not for any commercial gains, we are not liable for any action of infringement/passing off under the Law of India for the time being in force and nor are we liable for any action in other jurisdiction.
5. Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy
6. Information Submitted by You to Our Web siteWhen you visit certain areas of our Web site, we may ask you to supply us with your name, e-mail address, telephone number and other pertinent information. This information is classified as private and is considered personal information. This information is of highest importance in our endeavor to provide you with accurate medication and effective consultation. You agree that you are entering into a Doctor-Patient relationship and you will provide all the information necessary for the practitioner to provide you with the right medicines and consultation. We agree that the information collected by us is solely for creating patient records and we may use the information to contact you. We will collect this information from you only if you voluntarily provide it. While visiting our Web site, you will have the option to select whether you would like to receive more information from Tamaria Clinic . If you select this option, we may send you e-mails introducing a new service or information that we think might be of interest to you. We may also request personal information from you in connection with your use of, or participation in, requests for suggestions, customer feedback and surveys. If you send us e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personal information to respond to your questions or comments. If you later decide that you no longer wish to receive information from Tamaria Clinic ,you may inform us by sending us an e-mail or letter, or by calling us at the Contact Us information below.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided herein, we will not provide your information to third parties.
8. Information We Collect From Our Web site
We collect information about you in various places when you visit our Web site. We collect general information for record-keeping purposes, such as the pages you visited on our site and how long you visited a certain page. We do generate reports using certain kinds of anonymous site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our site. This information is used to monitor what the public likes and does not like about what we offer on our site and may be used by technical support staff to provide better services for our visitors. However, these statistics do not contain any personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
9. Feedback, Comments and Ideas
Please be aware that if you transmit any ideas, information, concepts, comments, feedback, notes, messages, know-how or techniques or materials to us through this Web site, your submissions shall become the exclusive property of Tamaria Clinic and can be used by us or our affiliates for any purpose without compensation to you.
You also agree that immediately upon the creation by or on behalf of Tamaria Clinic of any derivative works from, modifications, edits or other changes to the materials you transmit to us through this Web site (the modified content), the modified content will become the sole and exclusive property of Tamaria Clinic and that we will own the entire right, title and interest in and to the modified content, including the right to secure copyright registration for the modified content and to otherwise use the modified content for any purpose as determined by Tamaria Clinic in our sole discretion. You hereby grant, assign, transfer and convey any and all right, title or interest you have or may be deemed to have in and to the modified content to Tamaria Clinic
10. Changing Your Information
If you do not want your data collected or would like to make changes to information we currently have collected contact us via email.
11. Cookies We Use
Occasionally, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally. The data is purely statistical, about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly, we may gather information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze general web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow various web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can customize its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser that determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that if choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
12. Securing Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. Therefore, we have taken necessary steps to ensure that your information is secure. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. We help prevent unauthorized access by requiring user login through a secure firewall and security infrastructure to protect the privacy of personal information submitted through our site. Information on Our Website "http://tamariaclinic.com" All material contained within these pages is the sole property of Tamaria Clinic . Any reproduction or redistribution of this material is prohibited without the expressed written consent of Tamaria Clinic. Any reproduction of illustrations or photographs appearing on these pages is strictly prohibited. This information is updated on a quarterly basis and reviewed by health care professionals of Tamaria Clinic. Service information is provided by health care professionals associated with Tamaria Clinic and its affiliated entities. The information on Tamaria Clinic is updated regularly and a modification date can be found in the footer of each page. The information provided on Tamaria Clinic is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.
13. Changes to this Policy
14. Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website "http://tamariaclinic.com", prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
16. Exclusion of Third Party Rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party
This service is not targeted to users in a particular locality, nor is it intended to constitute the doing of business in any jurisdiction, nor to be a solicitation of business anywhere on behalf of Tamaria Clinic OR ANY AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS, nor to constitute any contacts with any jurisdiction outside of India. This Agreement is entered-into and performed in Mumbai, India, and is governed by and shall be construed in all respects under the laws of India, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to the Service, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of Consumer Redressal Forum in Mumbai or India, as the case may be. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this Agreement. Anything in the Service inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this Agreement is superseded by the terms of this Agreement.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute either party as the agent or representative of the other party, or both parties as joint ventures or partners for any purpose.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions of this Web site, please contact us at below address
New Delhi - 110022
Tel : +919971504174