Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder characterized by red, itchy and scaly skin patches.
There are main five types of psoriasis:
# PLAQUE PSORIASIS- also known as psoriasis vulgaris (90% cases) typically presents with red patches with white scales on top. Areas affected- back of forearms, shins, around the navel and the scalp.
# GUTTATE PSORIASIS- has drop shaped lesions.
# PUSTULAR PSORIASIS- presents with small non-infectious pus filled blister.
# INVERSE PSORIASIS- forms red patches in skin folds.
# ERYTHRODERMIC PSORIASIS- occurs when the rash becomes very widespread and can develop from any of the other type.
FINGERNAILS & TOENAILS are affected in most people at some point of time.
PSORIASIS IS CHARACTERIZED BY AN ABNORMALLY EXCESSIVE AND RAPID GROWTH OF THE EPIDERMAL LAYER OF THE SKIN.
- NO STEROID: Homeopathic medicines are made of various natural sources and don’t contain steroids. Steroids are not good for health and have side-effects so should not be taken. Steroids suppress the rashes rather then treating them thats the cause why psoriasis recur. Thus homeopathic medicines are simple and natural.
- NO RECURRENCE: Homeopathic medicines if given correctly help in cure of the disease and there is no recurrence of the rashes.
- PERMANENT TREATMENT: Homeopathic medicines boost the immunity of the body so that body can take the charge to heal itself. Thus there is permanent cure of psoriasis with homeopathic medicines and psoriasis is then gone once and for all.
- NO SUPPRESSION: Homeopathic medicines don’t suppress the disease; rather they heal the disease from within (from the root of the disease). Suppression has never been a treatment by any chance as this is not cure but push the disease much deeper into the individual which make the disease much difficult to cure. So homeopathy heals the disease permanently as the disease is not suppressed but cleaned from the constitution of the individual.
- NATURAL TREATMENT WITH NO EFFECTS: Homeopathy is natural way to health and has no side-effects. Thus it help the patient to get rid of psoriasis without welcoming any new illness in turn of treating the old one.